Queensland Country Bank Stadium WiFi is available for everyone to use free of charge!
Stadium WiFi is generally available across the stadium, although coverage may be limited in some areas including the centre of the field of play.
How to connect to WiFi:
- Go into Settings and then WiFi settings on your device
- Connect to .Qld Country Bank Stadium WiFi
- Click Connect
- You’re connected!
If you are having difficulty connecting:
- Go into Settings and then WiFi settings on your device
- Tap on .Qld Country Bank Stadium WiFi
- Select Forget
- Re-connect to .Qld Country Bank Stadium WiFi using the How to connect instructions above
- Once connected, open a web browser and type in http://queenslandcountrybankstadium.com.au to confirm your access is working
If you are still having difficulty connecting, please refer to the help settings on your device for further information about Connecting to WiFi networks.
Terms and conditions for using the Queensland Country Bank Stadium WiFi:
Please note you will be asked to agree to the below terms and conditions when connecting the our free Wi-Fi service.
The Queensland Country Bank Stadium wireless internet service (“the service”) is provided to enhance your venue experience. Before using the service you must read and agree to follow these Terms and Conditions of Use:
In order to use the service, you must be at least 18 years of age, or have the permission of your parent or legal guardian to use the service if you are between 13 – 18 years of age.
When using the service, you agree that you:
- Are solely responsible for all Internet activities conducted from your session, including the access, transmission, display, printing and storage of materials.
- Must comply with all local, state and federal laws whilst using the service and not engage in any unacceptable use. Unacceptable use of the service includes, but is not limited to:
- Destruction of, or damage to, equipment, software, or data belonging to the Queensland Country Bank Stadium or other clients.
- Accessing or display of offensive or inappropriate material. This can include, but is not limited to, accessing or transmitting material that contains pornographic, defamatory, profane, or malicious content.
- Unauthorised copying of copyright-protected material or infringement of licence agreements and other contracts.
- The violation or attempted violation of any computer network or system security.
- Unauthorised monitoring of electronic communications.
- Inappropriate use of email services, such as spamming.
If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you represent that you have reviewed these Terms and Conditions with your parent or legal guardian to make sure that you and your parent or legal guardian understand these Terms and Conditions. If you are a parent or legal guardian permitting a person under the age of 18 ("a Minor") to use the service, you agree to:
- Exercise supervision over the Minor's use of the service.
- Assume all risks associated with the Minor's use of the service, including the transmission of content or information to and from third parties via the Internet.
- Ensure that the content and information that the Minor may encounter using the service are suitable for the Minor.
- Assume liabilities resulting from the Minor's use of the service.
- Provide the consents contained in these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the Minor.
We may ask a Minor to confirm that the Minor has their parent's or legal guardian's permission to use the service and that they have agreed to these Terms and Conditions on the Minor's behalf, and, even if we do not do this, we will assume that this is the case and will provide access to the service on this basis.
Queensland Country Bank Stadium:
- Does not warrant that the service will be provided without fault or disruption, or at all.
- Does not offer technical assistance with the configuration of your equipment.
- Is not responsible for any changes you may make to your device’s or computer's settings and strongly recommends that you note any current settings before you change them.
- Reserves the right to restrict access to certain processes, file types and download sizes.
- Reserves the right to monitor all traffic transmitted through the service for the purposes of monitoring compliance with these Terms and Conditions of use, and with law.
- Reserves the right to terminate a session at the discretion of its staff.
- Is not responsible for security issues resulting from the use of the service.
Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), under no circumstances shall the Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Stadiums Queensland or individual staff members be liable for any loss or damage of any nature arising in any way out of the use of the service, including personal injury or property damage, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of data, use or profits, or interruption, or safety of equipment, however caused and on any theory of liability – including negligence or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Where any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) provides a consumer guarantee which may not be lawfully excluded, our liability will be limited to that provided by law.
Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in the suspension of access to the service.
Illegal acts involving the use of the service may also be subject to prosecution by local, state or federal authorities.
Your use of the service constitutes your agreement to the creation of a legally binding contract between you and the Queensland Country Bank Stadium based on these Terms and Conditions of Entry.